Our prized Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Classico 2009 is available online at only €29.50 - Azienda Agricola SCRIANI
It has a deep ruby red colour tending to garnet; the nose smells of red fruits, jam and cherries in alcohol; on the palate it gives flavours of vanilla, spices, liquorice and bitter almonds.
A great ‘meditation’ wine, it is an excellent accompaniment to tasty dishes and mature cheeses.
* Veneto Region
* 0.75 L
* ABV 16,00%
* Service temperature 18-20 degrees, uncorking at least two hours earlier
* Storage Up to 20 years
* Vinification: Fermentation without the addition of yeasts thanks to the integrity of the grapes. Aged 16-18 months in barriques, 10 months in oak barrels, 6 months in bottle.
* Grape 60% Corvina, 25% Corvinon, 15% Swallow
* Tasted Awards 100% blind: 89/100 - Mayor's selection: Silver - IWSC: Gold
* Pairing: It goes wonderfully with robust dishes such as game or roasts, very mature cheeses. An excellent meditation wine.
Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Classico 2009 - Azienda Agricola SCRIANI €29.50
Amarone Valpolicella DOCG
35,50 € 29,50€
Termina il... 18-01-2021